为您找到与外国著名经典诗歌合集3篇 英语诗歌大全相关的共200个结果:
O Captain!My Captain!
啊,船长!我的船长!
Walt Whitman (瓦尔特.惠特曼)
O Captain!My Captain!Our fearful trip is done,
啊!般长!我的船长!可怕的航程已完成;
The ship has weather'd every rack, the prize we sought is won,
这船历尽风险,企求的目标已达成。
The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,
港口在望,钟声响,人们在欢欣。
While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring;
千万双眼睛注视着船——平稳,勇敢,坚定。
But O heart!heart!heart!
但是痛心啊!痛心!痛心!
O the bleeding drops of red!
瞧一滴滴鲜红的血!
Where on the deck my Captain lies,
甲板上躺着我的船长,
Fallen cold and dead.
他倒下去,冰冷,永别。
O Captain! my Captain!rise up and hear the bells;
啊,船长!我的船长!起来吧,倾听钟声;
Rise up -for you the flag is flung -for you the bugle trills,
起来吧,号角为您长鸣,旌旗为您高悬:
For you bouquets and ribbon'd wreaths-for you the shores crowding,
迎接您,多少花束花圈——候着您,千万人峰拥岸边;
For you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turing;
他们向您高呼,拥来挤去,仰起殷切的脸;
Here, Captain!dear father!
啊,船长!亲爱的父亲!
This arm beneath your head;
我的手臂托着您的头!
It is some dream that on the deck
莫非是一场梦:在甲板上
You 've fallen cold and dead.
您倒下去,冰冷,永别。
My Captain does not answer, his lips are pale and still,
我的船长不作声,嘴唇惨白,毫不动弹;
My father does not feel my arm , he has no pulse nor will;
我的父亲没感到我的手臂,没有脉搏,没有遗言;
The ship is anchor'd safe and sound, its voyage closed and done;
船舶抛锚停下,平安抵达;船程终了;
From fearful trip the victor ship comes in with object won;
历经难险返航,夺得胜利目标。
Exult, O shores!and ring, O bells!
啊,岸上钟声齐鸣,啊,人们一片欢腾!
But I,with mourful tread,
但是,我在甲板上,在船长身旁,
Walk the deck my captain lies,
心悲切,步履沉重;
Fallen cold and dead.
因为他倒下去,冰冷,永别。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
你喜欢读英语诗吗?多读英语诗对于提升自己的英语水平有所帮助,下面是读文网小编整理的一些经典的英语诗歌,欢迎大家阅读!
Never give up,
Never lose hope.
Always have faith,
It allows you to cope.
Trying times will pass,
As they always do.
Just have patience,
Your dreams will come true.
So put on a smile,
You'll live through your pain.
Know it will pass,
And strength you will gain
永不放弃 ,
永不心灰意冷 。
永存信念 ,
它会使你应付自如 。
难捱的时光终将过去 ,
一如既往 。
只要有耐心 ,
梦想就会成真 。
露出微笑 ,
你会走出痛苦 。
相信苦难定会过去 ,
你将重获力量 。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
丁尼生是英国维多利亚时代最受欢迎及最具特色的诗人,他的诗歌准确地反映了他那个时代占主导地位的看法及兴趣,这是任何时代的英国诗人都无法比拟的。下面读文网小编为大家带来丁尼生经典英语诗歌欣赏,欢迎大家阅读!
Sunset and evening star,
日落晚星照,
And one clear call for me!
呼唤将我召!
And may there be no moaning of the bar,
沙洲莫悲悼,
When I put out to sea,
起航我远漂,
But such a tide as moving seems asleep,
潮水似梦寐,
Too full for sound and foam,
波澜声沫寂,
When that which drew from out the boundless deep
出自无穷碧,
Turns again home.
又去故园归。
Twilight and evening bell,
昏昧晚钟响,
And after that the dark!
随后夜色茫!
And may there be no sadness of farewell,
别离甮忧伤,
When I embark;
登舟返故乡;
For though from out our bourne of Time and Place
脱离时空限,
The flood may bear me far,
洪涛载我远,
I hope to see my Pilot face to face
唔对领航员,
When I have crossed the bar.
沙洲过后愿。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
莎士比亚是英国文学史上最杰出的戏剧家,也是西方文艺史上最杰出的作家之一,全世界最卓越的文学家之一。他流传下来的作品包括37部戏剧、155首十四行诗、两首长叙事诗和其他诗歌。他的戏剧有各种主要语言的译本,且表演次数远远超过其他任何戏剧家的作品。下面是读文网小编为大家带来莎士比亚著名经典诗歌欣赏,希望大家喜欢!
Let those who are in favor with their stars
那些被天上星辰祝福的人们
Of public honor and proud titles boast,
尽可以凭借荣誉与高衔而自负,
Whilst I whom fortune of such triumph bars,
我呢,本来命定没这种幸运,
Unlooked for joy in that I honor most.
不料得到了我引为光荣的幸福。
Great princes' favourites their fair leaves spread
帝王的宠臣把美丽的花瓣大张,
But as the marigold at the sun's eye,
但是,正如太阳眼前的向日葵,
And in themselves their pride lies buried,
人家一皱眉,他们的荣幸全灭亡,
For at a frown they in their glory die.
他们的威风同本人全化做尘灰。
The painful warrior famoused for might,
辛苦的将士,素以骁勇称著,
After a thousand victories once foiled,
打了千百次胜仗,一旦败绩,
Is from the book of honor rased quite,
就立刻被人逐出荣誉的纪录簿,
And all the rest forgot for which he toiled.
过去的功劳也被人统统忘记:
Then happy I that love and am beloved
我就幸福了,爱着人又为人所爱,
Where I may not remove, nor be removed.
这样,我是固定了,也没人能改。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
英语诗歌的最美之处就在于表达感情,让人有无限的想象,而这些想象永远是那么的美好。下面是读文网小编为大家带来外国著名经典诗歌,希望大家喜欢!
Love is like the wild rose-briar. Friendship like the holly-tree.
爱情就像野玫瑰,友情却如冬青树。
The holly is dark when the rose-briar blooms. But which will bloom most constantly?
玫瑰开花时冬青黯无光,但究竟谁能坚持更久长?
The wild-rose briar is sweet in the spring. Its summer blossoms scent the air;
春天野玫瑰灿烂开放,夏日里玫瑰把风儿薰香。
Yet wait till winter comes again. And who will call the wild-briar fair?
但当严冬再次来临之时,谁还会赞美野玫瑰的美丽?
Then scorn the silly rose-wreath now. And deck thee with the holly's sheen.
那时你不屑于枯萎的玫瑰,而用冬青的光彩将你装扮。
That when December blights thy brow. He may still leave thy garland green.
当十二月的严寒袭上你的眉头,你的冬青花环依旧绿意盎然。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
诗的最美之处就在于表达感情,让人有无限的想象,而这些想象永远是那么的美好。下面是读文网小编为大家带来外国经典英语诗歌,希望大家喜欢!
My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun; Coral is far more red than her lips' red;
我情妇的眼睛一点不像太阳;珊瑚比她的嘴唇还要红得多:
If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun; If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head.
雪若算白,她的胸就暗褐无光,发若是铁丝,她头上铁丝婆娑。
I have seen roses damask'd, red and white, but no such roses see I in her cheeks;
我见过红白的玫瑰,轻纱一般;她颊上却找不到这样的玫瑰;
And in some perfumes is there more delight than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.
有许多芳香非常逗引人喜欢,我情妇的呼吸并没有这香味。
I love to hear her speak, yet well I know that music hath a far more pleasing sound;
我爱听她谈话,可是我很清楚音乐的悦耳远胜于她的嗓子;
I grant I never saw a goddess go; My mistress, when she walks, treads on the ground:
我承认从没有见过女神走路,我情妇走路时候却脚踏实地:
And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare as any she belied with false compare.
可是,我敢指天发誓,我的爱侣胜似任何被捧作天仙的美女。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
诗的最美之处就在于表达感情,让人有无限的想象,而这些想象永远是那么的美好。下面是读文网小编为大家带来外国经典英语诗歌阅读,希望大家喜欢!
Stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone,
停止所有的时钟,切断电话
Prevent the dog from barking with a juicy bone,
给狗一块浓汁的骨头,让他别叫
Silence the pianos and with muffled drum
黯哑了钢琴,随着低沉的鼓
Bring out the coffin, let the mourners come.
抬出灵怄,让哀悼者前来。
Let aeroplanes circle moaning overhead
让直升机在头顶悲旋
Scribbling on the sky the message 'He is Dead'.
在天空狂草着信息他已逝去,
Put crepe bows round the white necks of the public doves,
把黑纱系在信鸽的白颈,
Let the traffic policemen wear black cotton gloves.
让交通员戴上黑色的手套。
He was my North, my South, my East and West,
他曾经是我的东,我的西,我的南,我的北,
My working week and my Sunday rest,
我的工作天,我的休息日,
My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song;
我的正午,我的夜半,我的话语,我的歌吟,
I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.
我以为爱可以不朽:我错了。
The stars are not wanted now; put out every one,
不再需要星星,把每一颗都摘掉,
Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun,
把月亮包起,拆除太阳,
Pour away the ocean and sweep up the wood;
倾泻大海,扫除森林;
For nothing now can ever come to any good.
因为什么也不会,再有意味。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编为大家带来经典英语感人诗歌,希望大家喜欢!
I am a Solitary Blade of Grass
我是一棵孤独的小草
Why do you say I am a national treasure?
怎么你说我是个国宝?
No, pandas are the treasures of our nation!
不,熊猫才是中华的国宝!
I am nothing but a solitary blade of grass,
我是一棵孤独的小草,
In terms of figures,I am really quite slim.
论身材我的确十分苗条。
I 've been raised up with rains,dews and sunshine,
阳光雨露抚育我成长,
The blue sky and white clouds greet me with smiles;
蓝天白云向我点头微笑;
Pretty flowers have kept me company,
有百花为我作伴,
How can I be lonely,not happy and carefree?
我怎能孤独,而不快乐逍遥?
Sometimes I seem to be toppling down,
有时虽有点摇摇欲坠,
But I will never swing with the wind;
但我决不临风歪倒;
Or flow with the stream,
既不会随波飘流,
Nor do I win favor with crooked means.
更不会投机取巧。
Tempered in the smoke of war,
经历战火的磨练,
Tortured through the test of a hard life,
饱受生活的煎熬;
Even though I'm next to nothing,
我虽然微不足道,
Yet I'm a proud blade of grass!
却是一棵骄傲的小草!
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语诗歌是英语语言的精华。它以最凝练的文字传递时间与空间、物质与精神、理智与情感。诗歌本身包含的丰富社会生活内容和艺术内涵,诗歌语言的独特的美与和谐都使它们具有无穷的魅力,英语诗歌的欣赏和学习不仅可以加深学生对英语语言文化的理解。下面读文网小编为大家带来经典爱情英语诗歌欣赏,欢迎大家阅读!
Love is more thicker than forget,
More thinner than recall,
More seldom than a wave is wet
More frequent than to fail
爱比遗忘厚,
比回忆薄,
比潮湿的波浪还稀奇,
比失败更频繁。
It is most mad and moonly
And less it shall unbe
Than all the sea which only
Is deeper than the sea
它最疯狂最朦胧,
比起世界上,
比海洋还深的海洋,
它更为深刻。
Love is less always than to win
Less never than alive
Less bigger than the least begin
Less littler than forgive
成功总比失败少,
它却从未陨灭,
只要有一息希望, 它便重新发芽,
谅解也总比仇恨多。
It is most sane and sunly
And more it cannot die
Than all the sky which only
Is higher than the sky
它最理智最开朗,
比起世界上,
比天空更高的天空,
它更为不朽。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语诗歌是英语语言的精华。它以最凝练的文字传递时间与空间、物质与精神、理智与情感。诗歌本身包含的丰富社会生活内容和艺术内涵,诗歌语言的独特的美与和谐都使它们具有无穷的魅力。下面读文网小编为大家带来经典名家英语诗歌,欢迎大家阅读!
Mine are the night and morning,
我拥有黑夜与清晨,
The pits of air, the gulf of space,
大气的沟壑,空间的深渊,
The sportive sun, the gibbous moon,
太阳嬉闹,月华盈盈,
The innumerable days.
数不清的一天天。
I hid in the solar glory,
我躲进阳光的辉煌,
I am dumb in the pealing song,
在隆隆的歌里沉默,
I rest on the pitch of the torrent,
停在洪流的波面,
In slumber I am strong.
我在酣眠中强壮。
No numbers have counted my tallies,
没有数字将我计数,
No tribes my house can fill,
没有部落充满我的房屋,
I sit by the shining Fount of Life,
坐在波光潋滟的生命泉边,
And pour the deluge still;
我默默将洪流倾注;
And ever by delicate powers
曾经倚靠精妙的力
Gathering along the centuries
沿着诸多的世纪采集
From race on race the rarest flowers,
一种接一种珍稀的花朵,
My wreath shall nothing miss.
我的花冠上什么都不会逃过。
And many a thousand summers
经过成千上万个夏季
My apples ripened well,
我的苹果都成熟得健康,
And light from meliorating stars
变化着的星星闪烁
With firmer glory fell.
撒下坚实的光芒。
I wrote the past in characters
我用岩石的质地书写往昔
Of rock and fire the scroll,
并焚烧那些纸制卷轴,
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语诗歌是英语语言的精华。它以最凝练的文字传递时间与空间、物质与精神、理智与情感。诗歌本身包含的丰富社会生活内容和艺术内涵,诗歌语言的独特的美与和谐都使它们具有无穷的魅力。下面读文网小编为大家带来外国经典儿童英文诗歌,欢迎大家阅读!
I came to school today
今天我来到学校,
with my imaginary friend.
和我想象中的朋友一起。
When everyone said "hi" to him,
当每个人对他说“嗨”的时候,
I said, "He's just pretend."
我说,“他只是假装的。”
But no one seemed to notice,
但是似乎没有人注意到,
which I thought was pretty weird.
我觉得很是奇怪。
It turns out he'd imagined me,
原来她扮演我的角色,
and, poof, I disappeared.
噗,我然后就消失了。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
诗歌是世界上最古老最基本的文学形式,是语言艺术最高的表现形式,那么你想阅读一些外国的经典英语诗歌吗?下面是读文网小编为大家带来经典外国英语诗歌附翻译,希望大家喜欢!
Bent double, like old beggars under sacks,
Knock-kneed, coughing like hags, we cursed through sludge,
Till on the haunting flares we turned our backs,
And towards our distant rest began to trudge.
Men marched asleep. Many had lost their boots,
But limped on, blood-shod. All went lame, all blind;
Drunk with fatigue; deaf even to the hoots
Of gas-shells dropping softly behind.
把身子扳弯,像个包袱底下的老叫花子
膝外翻,像个老太婆一样地咳嗽,我们在污泥之中咒诅,
直到那不祥的照明弹出现,我们转过背去
开始朝着我方休整兵营跋涉。
人们半睡半醒地行进。许多人丢了靴子
却仍步履蹒跚,血流不止地走。都瘸了;都瞎了;
累晕了;聋得都听不到弹片飞鸣,
在刚刚走过的地方掉下的沉重的五九炮弹。
Gas! Gas! Quick, boys! - An ecstay of fumbling,
Fitting the clumsy helmets just in time,
But someone still was yelling out and stumbling
And floundering like a man in fire or lime. -
Dim through the misty panes and thick green light
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.
氯气弹!氯气弹!快跑啊,兄弟们!——一阵疯狂的折腾,
及时地把粗劣的面具带上了;
但是有些人还在喊叫,跌跌撞撞,
像是在火焰或是消石灰之中苦苦挣扎……
黑暗,透过雾蒙蒙的镜片和浓绿的亮光,
像在绿色之海下面,我看见他在溺亡。
In all my dreams before my helpless sight
He plunges at me, guttering, choking, drowning.
在我的迷梦中,在我无助的视线前,
他投向我,奄奄一息,呛溺。
If in some smothering dreams, you too could pace
Behind the wagon that we flung him in,
And watch the white eyes writhing in his face,
His hanging face, like a devil's sick of sin;
If you could hear, at every jolt, the blood
Come gargling from the froth-corrupted lungs,
Bitter as the cud
of vile, incurable sores on innocent tongues, -
My friend, you would not tell with such high zest
To children ardent for some desperate glory,
The old Lie: Dulce et decorum est Pro patria mori.
假使是在一个窒息的梦里,你也可以跟随
在我们将他装进去的车的后面,
看着他脸上苍白的眼睛扭动,
他那如绞死般的面容,像是魔鬼的罪恶之病;
假使你能听见,当每一次的颠簸,血
从肺泡破碎的肺叶中流出,在嘴里发出漱口的声音,
如癌症般猥琐,苦得像是难咽的反刍物,
不治的疮在无罪的舌头上,
我的朋友,你就不会如此热情地传讲
古老的谎言:为国捐躯,
甘美而合宜。
看了经典外国英语诗歌附翻译这篇文章
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语诗歌文字优美,读起来朗朗上口,是我们英语晨读的很好阅读材料。下面是读文网小编为大家带来晨读经典英语诗歌,希望大家喜欢!
Farewell! thou art too dear for my possessing,
再会吧!你太宝贵了,我无法高攀;
And like enough thou know'st thy estimate:
显然你也晓得你自己的声价:
The charter of thy worth gives thee releasing;
你的价值的证券够把你赎还,
My bonds in thee are all determinate.
我对你的债权只好全部作罢。
For how do I hold thee but by thy granting?
因为,不经你批准,我怎能占有你?
And for that riches where is my deserving?
我哪有福气消受这样的珍宝?
The cause of this fair gift in me is wanting,
这美惠对于我既然毫无根据,
And so my patent back again is swerving.
便不得不取消我的专利执照。
Thyself thou gavest, thy own worth then not knowing,
你曾许了我,因为低估了自己,
Or me, to whom thou gavest it, else mistaking;
不然就错识了我,你的受赐者;
So thy great gift, upon misprision growing,
因此,你这份厚礼,既出自误会,
Comes home again, on better judgment making.
就归还给你,经过更好的判决。
Thus have I had thee, as a dream doth flatter,
这样,我曾占有你,像一个美梦,
In sleep a king, but waking no such matter.
在梦里称王,醒来只是一场空。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
诗歌是世界上最古老最基本的文学形式,是语言艺术最高的表现形式,那么你想读一些经典的英语诗歌吗?下面是读文网小编为大家带来经典英语诗歌,希望大家喜欢!
I never saw that you did painting need
我从不觉得你需要涂脂荡粉,
And therefore to your fair no painting set;
因而从不用脂粉涂你的朱颜;
I found, or thought I found, you did exceed
我发觉,或以为发觉,你的丰韵
The barren tender of a poet's debt;
远超过诗人献你的无味缱绻:
And therefore have I slept in your report,
因此,关于你我的歌只装打盹,
That you yourself being extant well might show
好让你自己生动地现身说法,
How far a modern quill doth come too short,
证明时下的文笔是多么粗笨,
Speaking of worth, what worth in you doth grow.
想把美德,你身上的美德增华。
This silence for my sin you did impute,
你把我这沉默认为我的罪行,
Which shall be most my glory, being dumb;
其实却应该是我最大的荣光;
For I impair not beauty being mute,
因为我不作声于美丝毫无损,
When others would give life and bring a tomb.
别人想给你生命,反把你埋葬。
There lives more life in one of your fair eyes
你的两位诗人所模拟的赞美,
Than both your poets can in praise devise.
远不如你一只慧眼所藏的光辉。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间: